How to resend email message in Outlook?
Sometimes, the recipients might tell you that they didn’t receive the message you have sent to them, or you need to send this sent email to a new recipient quickly. That need you to resend the email message in Outlook. In Outlook, it is very easy for resending email message, please browse the following tutorial.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
You can easily resend email message in Outlook as follows.
1. Get into the Sent Items folder (By default, the sent emails are all saving in the Sent Items folder).
2. Open a sent email message which you want to resend it.
3. Then click Actions > Resend This Message under Message tab. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click Other Actions > Resend This Message under Message tab.
4. Then the Message window pops up, you need to:
1). if you want to resend the message to the original recipient, please click the Send button;
2). If you want to resend the message to new recipients, please clear the original recipients from the To, Cc or Bcc fields, and add the new recipients. Then click the Send button.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoBagaimana sy bisa mendapat jalan username saya di bandar domino168.com mohon bantuanx
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoYou're implying that the OWA version of Outlook can't resend. While not exactly those parameters, and in January 2016, using Office 365 OWA I resent a message this morning.
This afternoon, however, I can't find that control again. I have two sent messages with different addressees, so I know I did it; I have evidence, but I can't repeat the function.
Something's odd out there.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agohvala na pomocinadam se dace da radi