How to resend email message in Outlook?
Sometimes, the recipients might tell you that they didn’t receive the message you have sent to them, or you need to send this sent email to a new recipient quickly. That need you to resend the email message in Outlook. In Outlook, it is very easy for resending email message, please browse the following tutorial.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can easily resend email message in Outlook as follows.
1. Get into the Sent Items folder (By default, the sent emails are all saving in the Sent Items folder).
2. Open a sent email message which you want to resend it.
3. Then click Actions > Resend This Message under Message tab. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please click Other Actions > Resend This Message under Message tab.
4. Then the Message window pops up, you need to:
1). if you want to resend the message to the original recipient, please click the Send button;
2). If you want to resend the message to new recipients, please clear the original recipients from the To, Cc or Bcc fields, and add the new recipients. Then click the Send button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoBagaimana sy bisa mendapat jalan username saya di bandar domino168.com mohon bantuanx
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoYou're implying that the OWA version of Outlook can't resend. While not exactly those parameters, and in January 2016, using Office 365 OWA I resent a message this morning.
This afternoon, however, I can't find that control again. I have two sent messages with different addressees, so I know I did it; I have evidence, but I can't repeat the function.
Something's odd out there.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agohvala na pomocinadam se dace da radi