How to change default archive location in Outlook?
By default, Outlook has default location for the archive files. Besides the default location, you can set you own archive location for your archive files. In this tutorial, we will show you how to change default archive location in Outlook in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For changing default archive location in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please do as follows.
1. Click File > Options in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
In Outlook 2007, please click Tools > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click Advanced in the left bar, then click the AutoArchive Settings button in the AutoArchive section. See screenshot:
In Outlook 2007, please go to the Other tab, then click the AutoArchive button in the AutoArchive section.
3. In the AutoArchive dialog box, please click the Browse button as shown in the below screenshot:
4. In the Find Outlook Data Files dialog box, please specify a folder which you want to save the autoarchive file. Then click the OK button.
5. Click the OK buttons to close all dialog boxes.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.