How to enable or disable cached exchange mode in Outlook?
When using Exchange account in Outlook, you can enable or disable the cached mode for your own needs. Please do as the following tutorial shows.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Open the Account Settings dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. See screenshot:
2). In Outlook 2007, click Tools > Account Settings.
2. In the Account Setting dialog box, select your exchange account that you want to disable or enable its cached mode, and then click the Change button under E-mail tab.
3. In the Change Account dialog box, please do as follows:
1). For enable the Cached mode, please check the Use Cached Exchange Mode box;
2). For disable the Cached mode, please uncheck the Use Cached Exchange Mode box;
3). Then click the Next button.
4. Then a Microsoft Outlook dialog box pops up, please click the OK button.
5. Then click the Next button in the following Change Account dialog box to finish the setting.
6. Now, restart your Outlook application to apply the new setting.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.