How to change Rich Text to HTML when sending to Internet recipients in Outlook?
If you compose and send an email message in Rich Text format in Outlook, many Internet recipients can’t view this email message on webpage normally. Actually, there is an option that can help us to automatically change the Rich Text format to HTML format when sending email messages to Internet recipients in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can automatically change the Rich Text format to HTML format when sending an email message to Internet recipients with following steps:
Step 1: Click the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, click the Mail in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Message Format section, click the box behind the When sending messages in Rich Text format to Internet recipients, and select the Convert to HTML format from the drop down list.
Step 4: Click the OK button.
Henceforth, if you send an email message in the format of Rich Text, the Rich Text format of messages will be converted to HTML format automatically when recipients are reading this email message on Internet.
To change the Rich Text format to HTML format automatically when sending an email message to Internet recipients in Microsoft Outlook 2007, you can do as following:
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, click the Internet Format button on the Mail Format tab.
Step 3: In the popping up Internet Format dialog box, click the box in the Outlook Rich Text Options section, and specify the Convert to HTML format from the drop down list.
Step 4: Click both OK buttons to close two dialog boxes.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.