How to show only active tasks for selected days in Outlook?
Generally, it’s quite easy to show only active tasks in Task view in Microsoft Outlook. However, sometimes you may need to view only active tasks for specified days or periods. In this article, I will show you how to quickly show only active tasks for selected days in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following method will guide you to hide all tasks except active tasks for selected days in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Shift to the Task view, and open the specified task folder in which you will show only active tasks for selected days.
Step 2: Show only active tasks with clicking the Change View > Active on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the View > Current View > Active Tasks.
Step 3: Go on to click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you can click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
Step 4: In the popping up Advanced View Settings: Active dialog box (or Customize View: Active Tasks dialog box), click the Filter button.
Step 5: Now you get into the Filter dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click the Filed > All Task fields > Due Date;
(2) Click the Conditior box (or Condition box), and specify the between from the drop down list;
(3) Enter a date range in the Value box. For example, enter 2014-6-1 and 2014-7-31 in the Value box.
(4) Click the Add to List button.
Note: You can also specify on or after, on or before, or other conditions from the Conditior box.
Step 6: Click both OK buttons to close two dialog boxes.
After configuring the filter, you will see all tasks are hidden from current task folder, except active tasks in the specified date range.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.