How to pin Outlook emails to taskbar or start menu of Windows 7/8?
As we know, it’s quite easily to pin a file or program icon into the Taskbar or the Start Menu in Windows 7/8. Have you even thought of pinning an Outlook email that you open and use frequently into the Taskbar or Start Menu? Here I will introduce the ways to pin Outlook emails into Taskbar or Start Menu in Windows 7/8.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To pin a specified Outlook email to the Taskbar in Windows 7/8, please go ahead with following steps:
Step 2: Click the File > Save As.
Step 3: In the popping up Save As dialog box, select the folder that you will save this email into, keep original name of this email or rename it in the File name box, and then click the Save button.
Step 4: Go to the folder that you saved the specified email in, then drag this email to the taskbar.
After pinning the specified email, right clicking the Outlook icon in the Taskbar, and you will see this email in the context menu. See screen shot:
You have to save the specified Outlook email into your computer before pinning it to the Start Menu in Windows 7.
Step 1: Save the specified Outlook email into your computer with definitely same steps as Step 1-3 in the method above.
Step 2: Then select the email you saved just now, and drag it to the Start Menu button of Windows 7 at the lower-left corner. See screen shot:
After dragging, you will see the specified Outlook email has been pinned into the Start menu. See screen shot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.