How to change calendar navigator font in Outlook?
For many Outlook users, the font of the calendar in navigation pane may be too small to view while using Outlook. Actually, in Outlook 2010 / 2007, you can choose a proper font for the calendar navigator. Please browse the below tutorial for more details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010, you can do as follows to change the calendar navigator font.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Calendar in the left bar, then go to the Display options section, click the Font button. See screenshot:
3. After clicking the Font button, the Font dialog box pops up. Please specify the Font, Font style and Size in the dialog box, and then click the OK button.
4. When it returns to the Outlook Options dialog box, please click the OK button.
5. Then you will see the Calendar Navigator font is changed to the font you specified above.
Note: In Outlook 2013, there is no option for you to change the calendar navigator font.
If you are using Outlook 2007, please do the follows to change the font size of the calendar in the navigation pane.
1. Click Tools > Options, see screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog box, click Other tab, and click Advanced Options under General section, see screenshot:
3. In the popped out Advanced Options dialog, click the Font button in the Appearence options section.
4. Then in the Font dialog box, choose the font, font style and size as you like, see screenshot:
5. And then click OK buttons to close the dialog boxes to finish the whole setting.
And the calendar font has been changed to the font you have specified in the navigation pane as follows:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.