How to change calendar navigator font in Outlook?
For many Outlook users, the font of the calendar in navigation pane may be too small to view while using Outlook. Actually, in Outlook 2010 / 2007, you can choose a proper font for the calendar navigator. Please browse the below tutorial for more details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
In Outlook 2010, you can do as follows to change the calendar navigator font.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Calendar in the left bar, then go to the Display options section, click the Font button. See screenshot:
3. After clicking the Font button, the Font dialog box pops up. Please specify the Font, Font style and Size in the dialog box, and then click the OK button.
4. When it returns to the Outlook Options dialog box, please click the OK button.
5. Then you will see the Calendar Navigator font is changed to the font you specified above.
Note: In Outlook 2013, there is no option for you to change the calendar navigator font.
If you are using Outlook 2007, please do the follows to change the font size of the calendar in the navigation pane.
1. Click Tools > Options, see screenshot:
2. In the Options dialog box, click Other tab, and click Advanced Options under General section, see screenshot:
3. In the popped out Advanced Options dialog, click the Font button in the Appearence options section.
4. Then in the Font dialog box, choose the font, font style and size as you like, see screenshot:
5. And then click OK buttons to close the dialog boxes to finish the whole setting.
And the calendar font has been changed to the font you have specified in the navigation pane as follows:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.