How to change the note color in Outlook?
By default, when you create a note in Outlook, the default color of the created note is yellow. Actually, you can change the note color to your favorite one. This article will show you how to change the note color in Outlook in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can change the note color by changing the category in Outlook as follows.
1. Get into the Notes view by clicking Notes button in Navigation Pane. See screenshot:
2. In the Notes view, select the note that you want to change its color. Then click Categorize and choose any category from the drop-down list for your own needs. See screenshot:
3. Then you can see the note color is changed.
In Outlook 2010, you can change the note default color to your favorite one for all future created notes.
1. Please click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Notes and Journal in the left bar, then click the Default color box and select a color from the drop-down menu in the Notes Options section. And finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
From now on, when you create new note in Outlook, its color will be changed to the color you have specified above.
If you are using Outlook 2007, you can do it as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, please click the Note Options button in the Contacts and Notes section under Preferences tab. See screenshot:
3. In the Notes Options dialog box, click the Color box and specified a color for the future notes in the drop-down list. Then click the OK button.
4. When it returns to the Options dialog box, please click the OK button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.