How to save forwarded messages in Outlook?
By default, the forwarded messages are saved in the Sent Items folder automatically when you forward the emails in Outlook. If you can’t see the forwarded message in the Sent Items folder after sending, obviously the save forwarded messages function is not enabled. So you need to manually enable the save forwarded messages function in order to auto save the forwarded messages after sending. Please browse the following tutorial for more details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as follows to save the forwarded messages.
1. Please click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Mail in the left pane, then check the Save forwarded messages box in the Save messages section. And finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
In you are using Outlook 2007, please do as follows.
1. Please click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, please click the E-mail Options button under Preferences tab.
3. Then click the Advanced E-mail Options button in the E-mail Options dialog box. See screenshot:
4. When the Advanced E-mail Options dialog box pops up, please check the Save forwarded messages box in the Save messages section, then click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Then click all OK buttons in the following dialog boxes to finish the setting.
From now on, all your forwarded messages are saved in the Sent Items folder automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.