How to set recurrence reminder for last day of every month in Outlook?
For some Outlook users, they need to hand in some materials such as monthly report in the last day of every month. So a recurrence reminder for last day of every month is very helpful for them to avoid forgetting handing in the material. With the following tutorial, setting recurrence reminder for last day of each month won’t be a problem anymore.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
1. Shift to the Calendar view by clicking Calendar in Navigation Pane.
2. Create a new appointment.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click New Appointment under Home tab.
2). In Outlook 2007, click the New button in the Ribbon.
3. In the Appointment window, fill in the Subject and Location field, and then click the Recurrence button under Appointment tab.
4. In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, please do as follows.
1). Specify a Start time and End time for this recurrence appointment in Appointment time section;
2). In the Recurrencepattern section, check the Monthly option;
3). Select last and day separately in the The drop-down list. And type 1 in the of every X month(s) box;
4). Click the OK button. See screenshot:
5. Then it returns to the Appointment window, click the Save & Close button.
Then a recurrence appointment for the last day of every month is created.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 8 months agohow can set a reminder for every quarter?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agothank you very helpful
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agovery helpful thnx
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agowhat about february?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHow can set a reminder for every [b]second last working day[/b] of a month.