How to show mini toolbar on selection in Outlook?
Mini toolbar is a quick toolbar for you to adjust the format of the email contents of selection in Outlook as following screenshot shown. During your Outlook using, the mini toolbar might be closed accidentally by yourself and have no idea how to enable it again. This tutorial will show you how to show the mini toolbar on selection in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as follows to show mini toolbar on selection.
1. Click File > Options.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, select General in the left bar; check the Show Mini Toolbar on selection box in the User Interface options section. And finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
If you are using Outlook 2007, please do as follows.
1. Click Tools > Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, please click the Editor Options dialog box under Mail Format tab.
3. In the Editor Options dialog box, please click Popular in the left bar, then check the Show Mini Toolbar on selection box. And finally click the OK button.
4. Then it returns to the Options dialog box, please click the OK button to finish the setting.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.