How to link contacts to a specified contact in Outlook?
For example, your client send email messages to you with two email addresses frequently: one is his company email address, and the other is his own Gmail. The two email addresses may be saved as two contacts. In this case, you can link the two email addresses for easy communication with your client. Here I will describe how to link contacts to a specified contact in Outlook 2013.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To link contacts to a specified contact in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Step 1: Open the contact card that you will link other contacts to.
Note: You can open contact card in many situations:
- When reading an email, double click the contact picture or picture placeholder;
- When reading an email, double click the email address of message recipients;
- When searching contacts in To-Do Bar, double click a searched contact;
- Double click a contact in the People Favorites in the To-do Bar;
- When composing emails, meetings, etc., double click an email address in the To/Cc/Bcc filed;
- In the Contacts view, show contacts in the List view with clicking Change View > People on the View tab, and then select the contact for showing in the Reading Pane.
Step 2: Click the ellipsis at the top-right corner, and select the Link Contacts from the drop down list.
Step 3: In the popping up dialog box, enter contact name that you will link to the opened contact card in the Find a contact to link box, click the search results, and click the OK button.
If you have linked contacts to a specified contact, in the specified contact card, you will get the linked contacts with clicking the Email button. See screen shot below:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.