How to pin a contact card in Taskbar in Outlook?
Have you even thought of keeping the contact card of sender opening but closing the email message, after you reading the message in Outlook? In Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can pin a contact card into the Taskbar easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To pin a contact car into Taskbar in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Mail view, and select an email and show it in the Reading Pane, or open it.
Step 2: Right click the contact picture or picture placeholder, and then select the Open Contact Card (or Contact Card in Outlook 2010).
(1) In Outlook 2013, you can also open the contact card with double clicking.
(2) You can also open a contact card with double clicking an email address of sender or message recipients.
Step 3: In the coming contact card, click the Pin button at the top-right corner.
Note: In Outlook 2010, you can skip the second step, and right click the contact picture/email addresses of sender or recipients, then click the Pin button directly.
Then the contact card is pinning in the Taskbar until you close the Microsoft Outlook program.
Note: In Outlook 2013, only if a contact card is opening, you can pin the opened contact card. For example, when you search contact in the To-Do Bar, double click a search result, and then pin this contact card.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.