How to display quota information in Outlook Status Bar?
While using an Exchange account, you can see the space usage of your mailbox in the Mailbox Cleanup section. Besides checking the size of your mailbox manually, actually there is a quite easy method for you to show the Exchange quota information directly in Outlook Status Bar. This tutorial will show you how to display quota information in details.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows to display quota information in Outlook 2010/2013 Status Bar.
1. Get into any Exchange folder in your Outlook.
2. Right click on any place of the Status Bar, then click Quota Information in the right-clicking menu.
Note: Make sure that there is a mark before the Quota Information.
Then you will see the quota information display on the Status Bar.
1. The quota information can only be displayed in Exchange account.
2. In Outlook 2007, there is no Quota Information in the Status Bar.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.