How to display quota information in Outlook Status Bar?
While using an Exchange account, you can see the space usage of your mailbox in the Mailbox Cleanup section. Besides checking the size of your mailbox manually, actually there is a quite easy method for you to show the Exchange quota information directly in Outlook Status Bar. This tutorial will show you how to display quota information in details.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
Please do as follows to display quota information in Outlook 2010/2013 Status Bar.
1. Get into any Exchange folder in your Outlook.
2. Right click on any place of the Status Bar, then click Quota Information in the right-clicking menu.
Note: Make sure that there is a mark before the Quota Information.
Then you will see the quota information display on the Status Bar.
1. The quota information can only be displayed in Exchange account.
2. In Outlook 2007, there is no Quota Information in the Status Bar.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.