How to add signature to meeting request/invites in Outlook?
By default, the signature won’t be added to a created meeting request automatically. Actually it is quite easy to manually add the signature to meeting request in Outlook. This article will show you how to add signature to meeting request in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please do as follows for adding signature to meeting request in Outlook.
1. In the new created meeting request, please click Insert > Signature, then select a signature you need in the drop-down list.
Then the selected signature is added to the body of current meeting request.
2. Finish composing the meeting, then send it.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.