To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years ago[quote name="Kimberly Ortenburg"]I do this but when I close out of outlook and come back in, it does not stick. It goes back to a hyperlink. Any suggestions?[/quote]
Go to file > options > mail (section) > editor options > proofing (section) > autocorrect options > autoformat (section). Deselect "internet and network paths with hyperlinks".
How to remove hyperlink from signature in Outlook?
For removing a hyperlink, normally you will right click on the hyperlink and then select Remove Hyperlink in the right-clicking menu. But for removing hyperlink from signature, there is no Remove Hyperlink option staying in the right-clicking menu. So, what would you do? In this tutorial, we will show you how to remove hyperlink from signature in Outlook step by step.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For removing hyperlink from signature in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Get into the Signature and Stationary dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Options.
In Outlook 2007, click Tools > Options.
2). In Outlook Options dialog box in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click Mail in the left bar, then click the Signatures button in the Compose messages section.
In Outlook 2007, click the Mail Format tab, then click the Signatures button in the Signatures section.
Note: You can also get into the Signatures and Stationary dialog box with creating a new email message, then clicking Signature > Signatures under Message tab.
2. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, you need to:
1). Select the signature which you want to remove hyperlink from in the Select signature to edit box;
2). Click on the hyperlink text in the Edit signature box;
3). Click the hyperlink button. See screenshot:
3. In the Edit Hyperlink dialog box, please click the Remove Link button.
4. Then it will return to the Signatures and Stationery dialog box automatically with the hyperlink removed. Please click the OK button.
5. Click the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box to finish the setting.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI do this but when I close out of outlook and come back in, it does not stick. It goes back to a hyperlink. Any suggestions?