How to remove hyperlink from signature in Outlook?
For removing a hyperlink, normally you will right click on the hyperlink and then select Remove Hyperlink in the right-clicking menu. But for removing hyperlink from signature, there is no Remove Hyperlink option staying in the right-clicking menu. So, what would you do? In this tutorial, we will show you how to remove hyperlink from signature in Outlook step by step.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
For removing hyperlink from signature in Outlook, please do as follows.
1. Get into the Signature and Stationary dialog box.
1). In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click File > Options.
In Outlook 2007, click Tools > Options.
2). In Outlook Options dialog box in Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click Mail in the left bar, then click the Signatures button in the Compose messages section.
In Outlook 2007, click the Mail Format tab, then click the Signatures button in the Signatures section.
Note: You can also get into the Signatures and Stationary dialog box with creating a new email message, then clicking Signature > Signatures under Message tab.
2. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, you need to:
1). Select the signature which you want to remove hyperlink from in the Select signature to edit box;
2). Click on the hyperlink text in the Edit signature box;
3). Click the hyperlink button. See screenshot:
3. In the Edit Hyperlink dialog box, please click the Remove Link button.
4. Then it will return to the Signatures and Stationery dialog box automatically with the hyperlink removed. Please click the OK button.
5. Click the OK button in the Outlook Options dialog box to finish the setting.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.