How to access exchange account on web from Outlook?
In general, we can access our exchange account on web with opening the login webpage and entering your username and password. However, sometimes we may forgot the address URL of login webpage and can’t get access our exchange account on web. In fact, you can get into the login webpage from Microsoft Outlook, and then access the exchange account easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To access exchange account on web from Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do with following steps:
Step 1: Click the File > Info in Outlook.
Step 2: Click the box below the Account Information, and then specify the exchange account from the drop down list.
Step 3: Now you will see the address URL of login webpage of the specified exchange account besides the Account Settings button. Just click the hyperlink to get into the login webpage.
Step 4: In the login webpage, enter your username of your exchange account in the Domain\user name box, enter your password in the Password box, and then click the sign in button.
(1) This method works well in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, but doesn’t work in Outlook 2007.
(2) If you can clearly remember the address URL of your exchange account’s login webpage, you can access the login webpage with opening a web browser (such as Firefox), entering the address URL into its address box, and pressing the Enter key. See screen shot below:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.