How to access exchange account on web from Outlook?
In general, we can access our exchange account on web with opening the login webpage and entering your username and password. However, sometimes we may forgot the address URL of login webpage and can’t get access our exchange account on web. In fact, you can get into the login webpage from Microsoft Outlook, and then access the exchange account easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To access exchange account on web from Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can do with following steps:
Step 1: Click the File > Info in Outlook.
Step 2: Click the box below the Account Information, and then specify the exchange account from the drop down list.
Step 3: Now you will see the address URL of login webpage of the specified exchange account besides the Account Settings button. Just click the hyperlink to get into the login webpage.
Step 4: In the login webpage, enter your username of your exchange account in the Domain\user name box, enter your password in the Password box, and then click the sign in button.
(1) This method works well in Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, but doesn’t work in Outlook 2007.
(2) If you can clearly remember the address URL of your exchange account’s login webpage, you can access the login webpage with opening a web browser (such as Firefox), entering the address URL into its address box, and pressing the Enter key. See screen shot below:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.