Can you suggest how to show the todo list?
How to make Outlook today showing to do list in Outlook?
By default, Outlook Today page only shows the items of your created tasks, if you have flagged an email or a contact to be followed, it won’t be displayed in the Tasks section of Outlook Today’s page. Obviously, showing the To-do List in Outlook Today page can help you easily manage your daily work. Now we provide you with a little trick for showing the to-do list in Outlook Today page.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
As the to-do list cannot be shown in Outlook Today page, we can just enable the To-Do Bar in the Outlook Today view.
1. Open your Outlook Today firstly.
2. In Outlook 2010 and 2013, click View > To-Do Bar > Normal. See screenshot:
Tip: In Outlook 2007, click View > To-Do Bar > Normal.
3. Then the To-Do Bar is showing with the to-do list in Outlook Today page view. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.