How to set Outlook Today page as default at startup?
The Outlook Today page displays the details of the day. You can see how many new emails arrive in your Inbox, and get a list of today’s calendar items and tasks within this page. Actually, the Outlook Today page can be configured as default page when starting your Outlook. After configuring, you can see the Outlook Today page displays in the main interface when Outlook startup.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
For setting Outlook Today page as default at startup, please do as follows.
1. Click the email account in the navigation pane which you have set its data file as default in Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013. Then you can see the Outlook Today page opens. See screenshot:
2. Click Customize Outlook Today in the upper right corner of the Outlook Today page.
3. Then you will get into the Customize Outlook Today page, check the When starting, go directly to Outlook Today box in the Startup section, and click Save Changes. See screenshot:
Then the Outlook Today page will be displayed automatically when Outlook startup.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.