How to sort emails by message size in Outlook?
Let’s say you want to view the emails with big message size in Outlook, how would you do quickly? In this article, I will introduce three easy methods to quickly sort all emails by message size in a certain mail folder of Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will help you sort emails by messages size with the Arrange By command in the Ribbon or menus.
Step 1: Open the mail folder where you will sort by message size.
Step 2: Then click the Size in the Arrangement group on the View tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
Note: In Outlook 2007, you need to click the View > Arrange By > Size.
Then all emails will be sorted from huge size to tiny in the selected folder.
If you are showing a mail folder in the Compact view with Reading Pane on, you can easily click the By Date at the top of mail list > Size to sort all emails by messages size in Outlook 2013.
(1) The By date will show as other criteria depending on the current sorting criteria, such as By Categories, By From, etc.
(2) In Outlook 2007, the By Date shows as Arranged By: Date, while in Outlook 2010 it shows as Arrange By: Date.
When you close the Reading Pane and show all columns in a mail folder, you can easily sort all emails by message size with clicking the column header of Size.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.