How to prevent Outlook from removing images when replying Rich Text emails?
You may have noticed that inline images are automatically replaced with the text of << OLE Object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >> when replying a Rich Text email in Outlook. It will be inconvenient without inline images which can show easy visual demonstration. Take it easy! This article will show you the solution to prevent Outlook from removing inline images when replying Rich Text emails.
Please follow below steps to reply a Rich Text email without losing any inline images of original email in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the Rich Text email you will reply.
2. In the opening Message window, please click Message > Actions > Edit Message. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to click Format Text > HTML to change the currently opening Rich Text email to HTML. See screenshot:
4. Please save the email and close the Message window.
5. Now you return to the Mail view. Keep selecting the email you will reply, and click Home > Reply or Reply All. See screenshot:
6. Now the replying message is opening with all inline images remaining. Please compose and send it.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.