How to reply with big blue font in Outlook?
Sometimes you may need to reply email with bigger font in some special color, such as big blue font. This article is talking about replying emails with big blue font in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
This method will guide you to configure Outlook options for setting big blue font for all replies and forwards. Please follow below steps to get it done.
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box. See screenshot:
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, click Mail in the left bar, and then click the Stationery and Fonts button in the Compose messages section. See screenshot:
3. Now you get into the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, go to the Replying or forwarding messages section on the Personal Stationery tab, uncheck the Pick a new color when replying or forwarding option, and click the Font button. See screenshot:
4. In the coming Font dialog box, please specify a bigger font from the Size box, and specify blue color from the Font color drop down list. See screenshot:
5. Please click the OK buttons successively to close all dialog boxes.
From now on, the replying font will be adjusted to the specified font size and font color automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.