How to reply an email without original background color/image in Outlook?
When replying an email with background color/image or stationery, the background color/image will be remained in the replying email. However, the reserved background may be not fit for your replying and you need to remove it. This article will introduce the solution to reply an email without original background color/image in Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
It’s easy to remove the background color or image when replying emails in Outlook. Please follow below steps to achieve it:
1. In the Mail view, select the email you will reply, and click Home > Reply or Reply All.
2. Now the Replying message is opening. Please click Options > Page Color > No Color to remove background color/image from the replying email.
3. Compose and send the replying email.
So far you have replied the email without its background color/image in the replying email.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.