How to clear text formatting in a composing email in Outlook?
For example, you have added many formatting for selected text in a composing email, but now you want to clear these formatting, how could you quickly get it done in Outlook? Actually, you can apply the Clear All Formatting feature to complete this task.
To clear all text formatting from selected text in a composing email in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the composing email, select the text you will remove all formatting, and click Message > Clear all Formatting (or Clear Formatting). See screenshot:
Now you will see all formatting except the highlight color have been removed from the selected text. See screenshot:
2. Keep the text selected, and click Message > Text Highlight Color > No Color to remove all highlight colors.
So far, all text formatting including the highlight color have been removed from the selected text completely.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.