How to always reply with English “RE:” as subject prefix in Outlook?
In general, the subject prefix of replying emails are localizing and showing with the displaying language in Outlook, such as “答复:”, etc. This will be inconvenient if you are working in an international company. Actually, you can force the subject prefix showing as “RE:” in all replying emails automatically. And below is the tutorial.
To always use the English “RE:” as the subject prefix in all replying email automatically in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click File > Options to open the Outlook Options dialog box.
2. In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click Advanced in the left bar, go to the International options section, and check both Use English for message flag labels option and Use English for message headers on replies and forwards and for forward notifications option. See screenshot:
3. Click the OK button to save he changes.
From now on, no matter which display language your Outlook uses, the subject prefix will show as “RE” in all replying emails, as well as “FW:” in all forwarding emails.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.