How to make new appointments default to All Day Events in Outlook?
Generally speaking, you can create a new all-day event by creating a new appointment firstly, and then check the All Day event option. Actually, you can make new appointment default to all day event easily by double clicks in Outlook.
To make a new appointment default to all-day event in Outlook, please do as follows:
The Calendar is in Month view
If the calendar is shown in the Month view, please double click the specified date cell you will create an all day event. Now an all day event is created by default. See screenshot:
The calendar is in Week/Work Week view
If you show your calendar in the Week view or Work Week view, you can easily create an all-day event by double-clicking the specified date cell at the top of the calendar. See screenshot:
The calendar is in Day view
If the calendar is displayed in the Day view, you can easily create an all-day event by double-clicking the first row of the calendar. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.