How to make new appointments default to All Day Events in Outlook?
Generally speaking, you can create a new all-day event by creating a new appointment firstly, and then check the All Day event option. Actually, you can make new appointment default to all day event easily by double clicks in Outlook.
To make a new appointment default to all-day event in Outlook, please do as follows:
The Calendar is in Month view
If the calendar is shown in the Month view, please double click the specified date cell you will create an all day event. Now an all day event is created by default. See screenshot:
The calendar is in Week/Work Week view
If you show your calendar in the Week view or Work Week view, you can easily create an all-day event by double-clicking the specified date cell at the top of the calendar. See screenshot:
The calendar is in Day view
If the calendar is displayed in the Day view, you can easily create an all-day event by double-clicking the first row of the calendar. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoThis doesn't set anything as a "Default" This is simply how to turn on an "All Day Event", and you have to do it for every-single appointment. What we want to do is set EVERY appointment to an "All Day Event" WITHOUT having to check the box, or better yet, create an appointment without a specific time. If I've got 5 jobs coming up in 2 weeks time, I don't want to have to schedule them in any specific order