How to turn off Skype in Outlook.com?
By default the Skype is added and turned on in the Outlook.com online. But sometimes the Skype may disturb your work. Here, this article will guide you to turn off the Skype in Outlook.com online.
To turn off the Skype APP in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in the Outlook.com, and then click the message icon on the top of Outlook.com to enable the Skype pane. See screenshot:
2. Now in the Skype pane, please do as follows:
(1) Click the Setting icon at the bottom-right corner;
(2) Click to highlight Notification;
(3) Go to the Notifications section, and turn off all notification options one by one. See screenshot:
So far, you have turned off the Skype App in your Outlook.com already.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.