How to turn off Skype in Outlook.com?
By default the Skype is added and turned on in the Outlook.com online. But sometimes the Skype may disturb your work. Here, this article will guide you to turn off the Skype in Outlook.com online.
To turn off the Skype APP in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in the Outlook.com, and then click the message icon on the top of Outlook.com to enable the Skype pane. See screenshot:
2. Now in the Skype pane, please do as follows:
(1) Click the Setting icon at the bottom-right corner;
(2) Click to highlight Notification;
(3) Go to the Notifications section, and turn off all notification options one by one. See screenshot:
So far, you have turned off the Skype App in your Outlook.com already.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.