How to remove track changes from Word document?
Track Changes is a way for Microsoft Word to keep track of the changes you make to a document, but they are annoiying when you are reding document. Follow next steps to remove track changes.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1: click View >> Toolbars >> Reviewing to show reviewing functions on toolbars;
Step 2: if you want to accept the track changes, click Accept change button >> Accept All Changes in Document and then save the doument. If you don’t then skip to step 3;
Step 3: click Reject All Changes in Document and save the document.
Step 1: click Review tab;
Step 2: if you want to accept the track changes, then click Accept >> Accept All Changes in Document and then save the document;
Step 3: if you don’t want to accept the track changes, then click Reject >> Reject All Changes in Document and then save the document.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
, then click Reject >> Reject All Changes in Document and then save the document.