How to convert doc. to docx. in Word
In some cases, you may need to convert doc.doc to docx.doc, and here this tricks may guide you how to convert doc.doc to docx.doc quickly.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1. In Word 2010/2013, click File > Save As, in Word 2007, please click Office button > Save As. See screenshot:
Step 2. Choose Word Document in the Save As dialog, and click Save. See screenshot:
Then the document has been converted to a docx.document.
If you have Kutools for Word installed, the Doc/Docx utility can quickly convert multiple doc.doc to docx.doc.
Step 1. Click Enterprise > Doc/Docx to enable the Doc/Docx converter, see screenshot:
Step 2. When the Document Format Converter dialog popping up, please do as follows:
A: Select a folder which contains the doc documents you want to convert from the Source file folder section;
B: Select a folder to save the documents after converted from Save to section.
C: Specify the option to Convert doc to docx from the Format Convert section.
D: Select the option for your own needs under Options section.
Step 3. Click Start to begin converting. After finish converting, you can see the result as show in the below screenshots:
Note: If the source folder include subfolders, and you also want to convert format of the files in the subfolders, please check Include Subdirectories.
The Doc/Docx function can not only convert doc.doc to docx.doc, but also can convert docx.doc to doc.doc and docx.doc to pdf.doc. For more detailed information about Doc/Docx, please go to Doc/Docx.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...