How to convert a list or multiple list to smartart in Word?
Using SmartArt is an eye-catching trick when editing your Word document. For those simple lists in Word, you can easily convert them to SmartArt just in order to refresh your eyes. Please look at the following tutorial.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1. Select and copy the list (if there are multiple lists, select all of them) you want to convert to a SmartArt, then put the cursor at a blank place and click Insert > SmartArt. See screenshot:
Step 2. Click List in the left pane of the pop-up dialog, and select a list style you need, click OK. See screenshot:
Step 3. Click the extension button to expand the SmartArt dialog, see screenshot:
Step 4. Press Delete key in the keyboard to delete all the text boxes but keep one in the Vertical Box List under Type your text here, then paste the list (or multiple lists) into it. See screenshot:
Step.5 Specify the color and the format of the SmartArt from the Design and Format tab, you can see a list is converted to SmartArt shown as below:
For multiple lists, you can see the result as below screenshots after converting them to SmartArt.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...