How to reverse text direction in Word?
Maybe in some special cases, you need to reverse the text direction in a Word document, how will you get it done? Now this tutorial is talking about the methods on reverseing text direction.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
Step 1. Click Insert > Text Box, select any style of the text box, and then typing the text you need in the text box. See screenshot:
Step 2. Click the text box and click Format > Shape Outline > No Outline, and the outline of the text box is deleted. See screenshots:
Step 3. Then click the text box and right click to select Format Shape from the right-clicking menu, now a Foemat Shape dialog is popping up. See screenshot:
Step 4. Clcik 3-D Rotation in the left pane, and type 180° in X text box under the Rotation section. See screenshot:
Step 5. Click Fill > No fill, then click Close. See screenshot:
The reversed texts are shown as below:
Step 1. Click Insert > Word Art, select any style of the text box, and then typing the text you need in the box. See screenshot:
Step 2. Then click the box and right clcik to select Format Shape from the right-clicking menu. Now a Format Shape dialog is popped up.
Step 3. Clcik 3-D Rotation in the left pane, and type 180° in X text box under the Rotation section. Then clcik Fill > No fill, clcik Close.
You can see the result:
Step 1. Copy the text to the Paint. See screenshot:
Step 2. Select the text by clicking Select from the Image group, see screenshot:
Step 3. Click Rotate > Flip horizontal, see screenshot:
Step 4. Then select and copy the text and then paste the reversed text to your Word document. See screenshots:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoWhen i pick solid fill in white, it actually shows grey... Can you help me?