How to copy watermark from one Word document to anther?
For example your colleague sent you a Word document with watermark image of company logo or watermark text of company slogan, and you want to copy the watermark image or watermark text to your document, any easy ideas? Comparing to inserting by Design > Watermark > Custom Watermark, this article will introduce a tremendously easy way to copy the watermark.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
To copy watermark (image or custom text) from one Word document to another, please do as follows:
1. Open the source document you will copy watermark from, and double click the header or footer area to activate the header and footer sections.
2. Now the watermark image or watermark text can be selected. Right click the watermark image/text, and select Copy from the context menu. See screenshot:
3. Open the target document you will paste the watermark, and double click the header or footer area to activate the header and footer sections.
4. Press Ctrl + V keys together to paste the watermark.
Note: You can easily switch to edit mode by double clicking the editing area, or clicking Design (under Header & Footer Tools) > Close Header and Footer.
And now the watermark image or watermark text has been copied from the specified source Word document to the target document immediately.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...