How to copy page with header and footer in Word?
In general, you can copy a page from one Word document to another easily. However, the page header and footer won’t be copied with page content simultaneously. Comparing to copying the page header and footer manually, this article will introduce a tricky way to copy page with header and footer in Word.
To copy a page with its page header and footer together in from source document, and then paste into a new Word document. Please do as follows:
1. Open the source document you will copy page from, and show paragraph marks and formatting symbols by clicking Home > Show / Hide . See screenshot:
2. Place cursor at the end of the specified page you will copy, and click Layout (or Page Layout) > Breaks > Continuous to insert a section break. See screenshot:
3. Select the whole page you will copy, including the section break mark you added just now. See screenshot:
4. Press Ctrl + C keys together to copy the page.
5. Create a new Word document, and press Ctrl + V keys together to paste the page.
And now you will see the specified page and its header and footer are copied to the target document at the same time. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.