How to convert image to black and white in a Word document?
In this article, we are talking about method of converting colorful image to black and white in a Word document as below screenshot shown.
Actually, there is a build-in function in Word to convert image to black and white, please do as follows.
1. Select the image you will convert to black and white in the document to enable the Picture Tools.
2. Go to the Format tab, click to expand the Color drop-down, and then select Saturation 0% in the Color Saturation section. See screenshot:
Then the selected colorful image is converted to black and white.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...