How to count including spaces/footnotes/textboxes or not in Word document?
In this article, I will tell you how to count words/characters of the whole document including spaces, footnotes or textboxes in Word.
Actually, the Word Count utility can display the count of words/characters including spaces or footnotes or textboxes.
Click Review > Word Count.
In the Word Count dialog, the Characters (with spaces) is displayed.
Then you need to check the Include textboxes, footnotes and endnotes checkbox to include all textboxes, footnotes and endnotes to the counting.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...