How to print word document with page color?
Normally, if you have a Word document with a filled page color, but this page color can not be printed when printing the Word file. This article, I will talk about how to print Word file with page color.
Print Word document with page color by using Word Options function
You can go to the Word Options to set an option for solving this task, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options to go to the Word Options dialog box.
2. And then click Display from the left pane, and check Print background colors and images option in the Printing options section, see screenshot:
3. Then, click OK to exit this dialog, and now, when you print this Word document, the page color will be printed as well, see screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...