How to change background page color of one page in a Word document?
Normally, when you apply the Page Color feature to insert page color to a Word document, all the pages of the document will be applied the same color. However, if you want to change one page color with another color, this article, I will talk about how to deal with it in Word file.
May be, there is no direct way to change one page’s color to differ with the whole document, but, you can use the following workaround to finish it. Please do as this:
1. Go the page of the document that you want to change its page color, and then click Insert > Shapes > Rectangle, see screenshot:
2. Then drag the mouse to draw a rectangle which as large as the Word page, and then, in the Format tab, choose one color that you want to apply for the page under the Shape Fill drop down, see screenshot:
3. And then keep the rectangle selected , click Format > Send Backward > Send Behind Text, see screenshot:
4. Now, the rectangle has been inserted behind the text, and the page color is changed as following screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...