How to insert multiple bullets in a single line in Word document?
Normally, bullets can be created in multiple lines in Word document quickly. If you want to insert multiple bullets in a single line as below screenshot shown, how can you do? This article provide a little trick for you to easily get it done.
You can insert multiple bullets in a single line with the help of a table row. Please do as follows.
1. Click Insert > Table. In the drop-down list, specify how many cells you need in the first table row. Then a single row table with specified cells is created as below screenshot shown.
2. Fill the cells with words and select the whole table with clicking the button.
3. Click Home > Bullets, and choose a bullet from the drop-down menu.
4. Keep the table selected, click Home > Borders > No Border to hide the table borders. See screenshot:
Now a single line bullets is created as below screenshot shown.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...