How to select everything after the cursor in Word document?
This article is talking about selecting everything after the current cursor in Word document with shortcut keys.
Please do as follows to select everything below the cursor.
Click to put the cursor on where you want to select everything below, the press the Ctrl + Shift + End keys at the same time.
Then all contents after the cursor are selected immediately.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...