How to change right to left text direction comments to left to right in Word document?
As below screenshot shown, have you ever received a Word document with right to left text direction comments? How to change the right to left direction comments to left to right in Word? The method in this can help you solving the problem.
Please do as follows to change right to left direction comments to left to right in a Word document.
1. Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar > More Commands. See screenshot:
2. In the Word options window, you need to:
2.1) Select All Commands from the Choose commands from drop-down list;
2.2) Select Left-to-Right Text Direction in the commands box;
2.3) Click the Add button;
2.4) Click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Left-to-Right Text Direction button is added on the Quick Access Toolbar.
4. Select the whole texts in the comment you will change to left to right direction, click the Left-to-Right Text Direction button. Then the text direction in selected comment is changed to left to right. See screenshot:
5. Repeat the step 4 to change all comments’ text direction in the document.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...