How to change right to left text direction comments to left to right in Word document?
As below screenshot shown, have you ever received a Word document with right to left text direction comments? How to change the right to left direction comments to left to right in Word? The method in this can help you solving the problem.
Please do as follows to change right to left direction comments to left to right in a Word document.
1. Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar > More Commands. See screenshot:
2. In the Word options window, you need to:
2.1) Select All Commands from the Choose commands from drop-down list;
2.2) Select Left-to-Right Text Direction in the commands box;
2.3) Click the Add button;
2.4) Click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Left-to-Right Text Direction button is added on the Quick Access Toolbar.
4. Select the whole texts in the comment you will change to left to right direction, click the Left-to-Right Text Direction button. Then the text direction in selected comment is changed to left to right. See screenshot:
5. Repeat the step 4 to change all comments’ text direction in the document.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.