How to apply both landscape and portrait orientation in the same Word document?
Normally, when you change the page orientation from landscape to portrait or vice versa in a Word document, it will be applied to the whole document. If you just need to change the page orientation for some specific pages, how could you solve it in a Word file?
To apply both the landscape and portrait orientation in the same Word document, the below steps may help you, please do as this:
1. Select the page content that you want to convert page orientation, and then, click Page Setup launcher under the Layout tab, see screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup dialog box, select the page orientation that you want in the Orientation section, and then choose Selected text from the Apply to drop down list, see screenshot:
3. Then, click OK button, now, your specified pages have been converted to the page orientation as you need, see screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...