How to print word document without track changes?
When you print a Word file with track changes, the track changes will be printed as well as following screenshot shown. If you just need to print the word document with accepting the changes but preventing the track changes marks, this article will talk about how to solve it as quickly as possible.
In Word document, you can finish this task quickly and easily by using the following operation, please do as this:
Click File > Print, and click Print All Pages from the Settings section, then click Print Markup to remove the checkmark, now, the track changes marks have been removed from the preview of the document, see screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoThanks, for that tip. I have another question.How to print document only with the "Show track changes" line on the margin? To show in elegant way for partners that in this paragraph something was changed, but without all that mess with inserted and deleted words.