How to combine multiple documents into one PDF file in Word?
Have you ever tried to combine multiple word documents into one single PDF file? This article will show you method to achieve it.
Please do as follows to combine multiple documents into one PDF file in Word.
1. Create an empty Word document, click Object > Text from files under Insert tab. See screenshot:
2. In the Insert File window, select the Word documents you will combine to a PDF file, and click the Insert button.
3. Then all selected documents are inserted into current document. Please click File > Save As > Browse.
4. In the Save As window, give a name to the PDF file, select PDF option from the Save as type drop-down list, and click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now all selected Word documents are combined into one PDF file as below screenshot shown.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...