How to print a Word document without margins?
Normally, when printing a document, some white space margins will around your pages that make the pages look good. But sometimes you would like to print a full page without margins of a document, how can you achieve it? This article will show you method to handle it.
Please do as follows to print a document without margins.
1. In the document you will print without margins, click Layout > Page Setup in the Page Setup group. See screenshot:
2. In the Page Setup window, change the Top, Bottom, Left and right to 0 under Margins tab, and then click the OK button.
3. In the popping up Microsoft Word dialog, click the Ignore button.
Now you can print your document without margins.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...