How to add comment to header/footer in Word document?
In Word document, you may usually insert some information or notes by using comments. But do you know how to add comment to header or footer in Word? Actually, there is no direct way can solve this job, but I introduce a round-about way to handle this job.
In Word, the comment cannot be inserted in header or footer, for looking like a comment, you can use textbox to replace comment balloon.
1. Double click header or footer to enter the edit mode of header or footer.
2. Click Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box. See screenshot:
3. In the inserted textbox, type the information you want to add as comment and resize the textbox as you need.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...