How to insert different headers in even and odd pages in Word?
Generally, the inserted header will be applied to all pages in one Word document, but have you ever tried to inserted different headers in even and odd pages in a Word file? For example, the header in page 1, 3, 5 is Extend Office, while header in page 2, 4, 6 is Kutools for Word as below screenshot shown. Here I introduce the methods on solving this job.
In Word, there is an option can help you insert different headers in even and odd pages.
1. Double click at the header to enter the header edit mode, and under Header & Footer Tools group, click Design tab, check Different Odd & Event Pages checkbox.
2. Then type the different headers in first page and second page.
Now, the even and odd pages have different headers.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...