How to insert different headers in even and odd pages in Word?
Generally, the inserted header will be applied to all pages in one Word document, but have you ever tried to inserted different headers in even and odd pages in a Word file? For example, the header in page 1, 3, 5 is Extend Office, while header in page 2, 4, 6 is Kutools for Word as below screenshot shown. Here I introduce the methods on solving this job.
Quickly insert checkbox form field into multiple contents at once in Word document
|With Kutools for Word's CheckBox utility, you just need one click, you can insert checkbox form field into selected contents in the Word documnet once time. Click for 45 days free trial!|
|Kutools for Word: with hundreds handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 45 days.|
In Word, there is an option can help you insert different headers in even and odd pages.
1. Double click at the header to enter the header edit mode, and under Header & Footer Tools group, click Design tab, check Different Odd & Event Pages checkbox.
2. Then type the different headers in first page and second page.
Now, the even and odd pages have different headers.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...