How to print document without comments or markup in Word?
When you print a document in Word, the comments or markup will be printed as well as below screenshot shown. Is there any way can print without the comments or markup in Word?
If you want to print without all markup and comments, you can uncheck an option.
Click File > Print > Print All pages in Settings section, then uncheck Print Markup.
If you just want to hide comments while printing, just uncheck the Comments in Show Markup drop-down.
Click Review > Show Markup > Comments to hide comments.
Now you can print your document without comments.
Note: After printing the document, you need to display all comments with the same steps as you need.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...