How to split a page to 4 quarters in Word document?
In some cases, we need to split a page to four quarters to place texts in a document as below screenshot shown. However, there is no built-in function can help you directly handle this job. Here in this article, I introduce a round-about way to finish this job in Word.
To split a page to 4 parts, you can insert a table to deal with the job.
1. Place the cursor at left-top of the page, then click Insert > Table, select 2x2 Table.
2. The table has been inserted, then drag right-corner of the table to resize it as you need.
3. Insert texts into the columns and rows separately.
4. Select the whole table, under Table Tools, click Design > Border > No Border.
Now the page looks like to split into 4 quarters.
Tabbed browsing & editing multiple Word documents/Excel workbooks as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explore 10!
You may be familiar to view multiple webpages in Firefox/Chrome/IE, and switch between them by clicking corresponding tabs easily. Here, Office Tab supports similar processing, which allow you to browse multiple Word documents or Excel workbooks in one Word window or Excel window, and easily switch between them by clicking their tabs.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 months agoTh final result looks a little clunky for my needs, which is for four CD inserts per A4 page. In word, Columns> Orientate to suit, (which in my case is landscape) > line space between table > result: 4 columns without visible lines in between. Works a treat!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoSo helpful! Thank you!