How to center the text vertically in Word document?
In a Word document, it is easy for you to put the text string on center horizontally. But, sometime, you need to center the text content horizontally and vertically on the page when you are making a cover of your paper. This article, I will talk about how to solve this task in a Word document.
To put the text content on the middle of the page, please do as this:
1. Select the text content that you want to center, and then click Center icon under the Home tab in Paragraph group, see screenshot:
2. Then, click Layout > Page Setup icon in the Page Setup group, see screenshot:
3. In the Page Setup dialog box, under the Layout tab, please choose Center from the Vertical alignment drop down list, and then select Selected text in the Apply to drop down, see screenshot:
4. Then, click OK button, and the selected content has been located on the middle of the page, see screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoQuality blog, keep up the good work. You may check our website also 123.hp.com 123.hp.com/ setup