How to open hyperlinks without pressing Ctrl key in Word document?
As we all know, you should hold the Ctrl key and click the hyperlink text when opening a hyperlink in Word document as following screenshot shown. But, sometimes, you need to open the hyperlink just by clicking the linked text directly without pressing the Ctrl key. How could you solve this job in Word document?
The below steps can help you to solve this problem in Word document, please do as this:
1. Click File > Options, in the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced from the left pane, and uncheck Use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink option under the Editing options section, see screenshot:
2. And then, click OK to close the dialog box, now, when you click the hyperlink text, the hyperlink will be followed directly, see screenshot:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...